*COVID-19* Salvation Church of God RESPONSE UPDATES
We are continuing to broadcast our services online for those who prefer to stay in or are unable to join us in person. You can use the channels below to worship with us from home, live or on-demand.
Consistent with guidance from the CDC, we are taking the following actions to ensure a safe and healthy environment for everyone who chose to worship in person
Salvation Church of God requires that everyone (e.g., staff, members, and visitors) wear a suitable face covering at all times while inside our facilities that meet the following guidelines:
- Fits snugly but comfortably against the side of the face
- Completely covers the nose and mouth
- Secured with ties or ear loops
- Allows for breathing without restriction
If you do not have a suitable cloth face covering (as determined exclusively by an usher). We will provide single-use, disposable face coverings for use while on SCOG premises.
- All chairs will be situated appropriately for social distancing
- Following service, all attendees must promptly exit the sanctuary
- Signs will provide guidance on social distancing and updates
Enhanced Cleaning Measures
- All heavy traffic areas will be clean and disinfected between each service. This includes heavy transit areas and high-touch surfaces (e.g., doorknobs, bathrooms, microphones, shared instruments).
- Hand sanitizer and soap will be readily available throughout the campus.
Thank you for your continued support and being a part of the Salvation Church of God Church family. We encourage all staff and members to stay home if they feel ill or believe they may be at risk. If you have any questions, please reach out to our staff at firstname.lastname@example.org In this and every season, we pray you find joy and peace in God’s everlasting love.
“Indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord.” (Romans 8:39b)
Note: These plans are subject to change based on public health professionals and elected officials’ latest guidance.